Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
User avatar
By Hiroku
#693 Still need a proper dev kit and placeable trainers and the like.
User avatar
By SPG
#694
Hiroku wrote:Still need a proper dev kit and placeable trainers and the like.

it does, it does, i dont think anyone is going to work on it anytime soon though sadly........
User avatar
By Hiroku
#696 Yeah oliverook spoke that he was coming back twice, but he faded just as quickly.
By Skylord_Nanbug
#698 Darn it if bukkit was wrcompatible thyen my server wouldb be survival and there would be stuff that would make the chat so much neater and make it so its so much easier to tell who is a mod.
Make it compatible now Please or I will do something that I do not know of yet >:)
User avatar
By SPG
#700
Hiroku wrote:Yeah oliverook spoke that he was coming back twice, but he faded just as quickly.

who is that?
User avatar
By Hiroku
#736 He was a dev, twice. Or 3 times. Can't recall. But he pretty much did nothing.
User avatar
By SPG
#737
Hiroku wrote:He was a dev, twice. Or 3 times. Can't recall. But he pretty much did nothing.

good enough for me, lets put down "doesnt matter" for his description shall we?
JOIN THE TEAM