Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ThaxZombifiedxTech
#941 And i realize that but doesn't mean it should be locked. My problem is the same as him. I can't get pixelmon to load. I've installed Forge the latest version onto my 1.4.6 Client, then added the pixelmon just how it says by adding it to the .minecraft folder. But when i load up minecraft i don't see pokemon anywhere, & it doesn't say that the pixelmon mod is in the mod list?

By Jack_Attack12
ThaxZombifiedxTech wrote:And i realize that but doesn't mean it should be locked. My problem is the same as him. I can't get pixelmon to load. I've installed Forge the latest version onto my 1.4.6 Client, then added the pixelmon just how it says by adding it to the .minecraft folder. But when i load up minecraft i don't see pokemon anywhere, & it doesn't say that the pixelmon mod is in the mod list?

Ok maybe if you had this problem you should of made a fourm about this but i dont see how this is not working its the most simpelest mod to install... Drag Database and mods into .minecraft ;/
or trying to put the zip in then extract files
By ThaxZombifiedxTech
#947 I know its simple jack_attack. P.S. Like the Haunter

But i'm not getting upset just frustrated is all.
If it works correctly, does that mean none of the regular minecraft monsters will spawn correct??
By Hiroku
#971 But it can be changed within the pixelmon.cfg, along with spawn rates.

Note that forge must be the correct version for this mod to run.
By SPG
ThaxZombifiedxTech wrote:I know its simple jack_attack. P.S. Like the Haunter

But i'm not getting upset just frustrated is all.
If it works correctly, does that mean none of the regular minecraft monsters will spawn correct??

i have found out, its not possible to have 1 pixelmon world, you would need a new server, it would be server wide if you added the mod to your server
By ThaxZombifiedxTech
#1012 I've gotten my client to finally work with the pixelmon Mod & I f**king Love it guys. :)

But I would like to host a second server with it being just Pixelmon With bukkit.
But i can't seem to get Forge to install on the server? Any ideas or help?
By ThaxZombifiedxTech
#2309 So What exactly is there that needs to be done to complete the use of Pixelmon with bukkit? :P
There should be a way to maybe turn it into a plugin so maybe it would be easier to change settings. :)
Also this is most likely wrong area to post but :O there should be a way after the first generation and so on gets completed there should be a way to turn the generation's on & off so people could have classic pokemon servers all a complete pokemon server. x)
JOIN THE TEAM