Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By MrMasochism
Tim Wilson wrote:How do you plan on implementing the system you described? If you have a solid plan for communication between the web server and MC client, I may be interested in contributing.

That part of it is the easiest part and I can do it in a matter of minutes. Not really any help needed there
By Jakky89
#58407 Okay how many soon-to-be contributors you got? How many for the client and how many for the backend to implement the rewards system?

Please also tell what programming/scripting languages you are able to implement the rewards system in (backend/frontend).

Because pixelmon is free of charge I think the backend developers (including me maybe) also will implement it for low cost (or free of charge at the beginning).
By PocketMonsta
#58424 Sugestion: Why not a pokemon bag... The donners could ear a bag... A bit like the Optifine donners, who receive capes... In this mod they could receive a bag... Maybe even Functional... I dont know, that is up to you... What I was suggesting I just for asthethics...
By MrMasochism
Jakky89 wrote:Okay how many soon-to-be contributors you got? How many for the client and how many for the backend to implement the rewards system?

Please also tell what programming/scripting languages you are able to implement the rewards system in (backend/frontend).

Because pixelmon is free of charge I think the backend developers (including me maybe) also will implement it for low cost (or free of charge at the beginning).

Free forever you mean. Do you really think that because you spend a week or so on a feature that you will therefore end up getting a chunk of the profits? People who continually work on the mod and keep adding content to it will but your contribution timewise will be rather tiny compared to theirs
JOIN THE TEAM