Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#90834 Website development is continuing slowly. We have a team of 5 people who are working on it. What we've decided to go with for now is similar to a cape idea but not capes as that's optifine's domain. What we are playing with instead are pokeball belts/sashes that will be worn by the player and show the pokeballs of your party on them. I'll let everyone know when we are close to making that a reality

By Lemonita
MrMasochism wrote:Website development is continuing slowly. We have a team of 5 people who are working on it. What we've decided to go with for now is similar to a cape idea but not capes as that's optifine's domain. What we are playing with instead are pokeball belts/sashes that will be worn by the player and show the pokeballs of your party on them. I'll let everyone know when we are close to making that a reality

This is realistic, sounds good. Just be sure to have the file locations cloudhosted and it is almost ready to deploy.

My guess is that you are working on a plan, concept of a new website with the capabilities of having the donations and the rewards automated, as in user profile rank and permission to upload your own image file for the chosen reward item, or choose your version if not allowed to upload custom versions.

If you know what you want to achieve it is not hard to realise, just be sure to start off with the system that fits your needs, wordpress is not the way to go i'd guess.
Wordpress is good for simple (blog) websites, but for a community website you need something a little more powerfull like drupal as it allows way cleaner modules & coding.

I know for sure that you know your things about websites and an make your own decisions.

Looking forwards to the future of pixelmon!
By SmeyersNation
#91918 I am aware that you said suggestions are not really helpful but this is something I think would be wonderful and I'd gladly pay for it. I know nothing regarding coding or anything like that and I am not demanding like others. Just something that I think would be a cool addition to your Idea regarding the Pokemon belt sashes

One thing that I have seen in all the Pokemon games I have played is a hat like Ashes in the anime, I think it would be really cool to have that in Pixelmon. Like I said I am not a coder and I do not claim to be. I just know as a Donator that I would gladly pay for a hat that sorta resembles what is in the games/anime. Something that may be cool is it can change colors depending on the helmet you are waring. So if you do not have a helmet it can be a red design and if you have a diamond helmet it will have a light blue design.

I am not sure if this would be hard to implement or if it is even something you would take the time in trying due to your already busy scheduled with Pixelmon.

Also I know you do not like suggestions about things to add to Pixelmon but I am not sure if suggestions for the Donation system is good or not. I am sorry if we are not allowed but this was an idea that I've had for a good week or so. :/

Anyways thanks for the Mod and all the hard work
JOIN THE TEAM