Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Cikay
#50407 I've heard about you'll hear a bell if one of the legendary birds has spawned.

But i just head Lugias song O.o what does that mean?
Is it just a music in the game or does it mean something?

I'd like to have a list i can look at with unusual sounds so people easily can find it.

If this already is up I'd love to get a link to it

Thanks for your time :3

By SPG
#50665 the bell is not true, and the lugia song was either a coincidence, or just something i wasnt aware of. most likely a coincidence though
By Cikay
SPG wrote:the bell is not true, and the lugia song was either a coincidence, or just something i wasnt aware of. most likely a coincidence though

I heard it 2 times near a snow biome so for a second i thought it was Articuno, but when i looked around it wasn't there. I later found out it was a song implemented in the mod :p

( I've been away for a week so it has been hard to read up on everything )
By ZeeCount
#50858 Yeah, one of the pieces of music in the mod is a short version of lugia's theme from the 2nd movie. Once we overhaul the music system, you should only hear that if you are on a beach.

Lugia does have a cry recorded, but it shouldn't play unless lugia itself appears (and lugia hasn't been implemented yet).
JOIN THE TEAM