Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Braincabinet
#50128 Hi my "name" is Braincabinet.
I am 22 years old from Norway and I am an industrial electrical apprentice. :)
Just thought i would introduce myself since its nice to know a little about the people I am working with.
I am telling you this also because that might explain why I am not working so fast on my model Mudkip, Since life is kinda bogging me down.
I get home from long heavy days at work and kind of can't motivate myself to do much more than watching stuff on netflix and such. :D

I do hope someone took the time to read this little message,
and will take the time to write a little about themselves since I wouldn't mind knowing who i am working alongside ^^

By Blaze150
#50152 Although were not really working together i was thinking of starting to model so yeah
I am Blaze150 I'm a fifteen year old student in australia most of my spare time i just play pixelmon namely Justiscraft and im pretty anti-social so i dont really talk to a lot of people outside of pixelmon and i stay up really late most of the time about midnight to 2am
JOIN THE TEAM