Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Evilshallwin
#49605 On a server I'm setting up permissions for, we're using modifyworld and PEX, and it works beautifully except for one problem.

I have tried a couple different perms for this, but players cannot use healers, PCs, trade machines, fossil machines, or fossil cleaners.

Does anyone know what permission I would have to add to get these items to work with MCPC+ and modifyworld? Currently, only ops can use them, which is a pretty big issue, as we can't op everyone.

EDIT: Figured it out! Apparently healers and stuff have really weird block ids different from the creative menu and are called icy rocks in the inventory.

Just do middle click while in creative on one of these pixelmon blocks to get the weird ids.

JOIN THE TEAM