Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By dingchat555
#47342 Ok, so I went on a pixelmon server, and I was doing things...and the list thingy on the left side of the screen that shows all the pokemon in your party disappeared. Not sure why it did, but I'm not sure how to get it back. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and knows why it happens and how to get it to appear again, please tell me! It's annoying to not see the pokemon selected (to send out or whatever) so any answers would help! Thanks!

By GhostWolf2398
dingchat555 wrote:Ok, so I went on a pixelmon server, and I was doing things...and the list thingy on the left side of the screen that shows all the pokemon in your party disappeared. Not sure why it did, but I'm not sure how to get it back. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and knows why it happens and how to get it to appear again, please tell me! It's annoying to not see the pokemon selected (to send out or whatever) so any answers would help! Thanks!

This typically happens after you die during battle (which will be patched next version). Unusually leaving and rejoining a game is sufficient to fix it. If not, getting into a new battle so the end of battle restoration of the overlay (which is hidden during battle) can happen will fix it.

Hope that helps.
JOIN THE TEAM