Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jemezy
#47121 Jolteon is best used with a timid nature.
Vaporeon is best used with either bold or calm nature.
Flareon is best used with a calm nature(as a special wall) or with a modest nature(as a special attacker)
Espeon is best used with a bold or timid nature.
Umbreon is best used with a calm nature.
Glaceon is best used with a modest nature.
Leafeon is best used with a jolly nature.

By The_Nanobots
#47140 Jolteon is best used with a timid nature.
Vaporeon is best used with either bold or calm nature.
Flareon is best used with a calm nature(as a special wall) or with a modest nature(as a special attacker)
Espeon is best used with a bold or timid nature.
Umbreon is best used with a calm nature.
Glaceon is best used with a modest nature.
Leafeon is best used with a jolly nature.

However the only decent eeveelution to use competitively in pixelmon is Jolteon.
By KuryoZT
#47161 [quote="The_Nanobots"
However the only decent eeveelution to use competitively in pixelmon is Jolteon.[/quote]
I'd say Umbreon is a nice Staller/Dark type, and Espeon and Galceon got both speed and sp.attack.
So not only Jolteon can be used competitively in Pixelmon. Especially since the numbers of pokes for different types aren't that diversified.

And for natures, the best is to look them all up in smogon or serebii or something else, and decide what to do with what they offer (adamant gives def, takes IDK what, you see?)
By The_Nanobots
KuryoZT wrote:And for natures, the best is to look them all up in smogon or serebii or something else, and decide what to do with what they offer (adamant gives def, takes IDK what, you see?)

Adamant takes sp.Attack and gives Attack.
The nature you want really depends on what you want your pokemon to do. A Special wall should have a different nature than a physical sweeper.
By KuryoZT
#47171 Well yeah, but the thing with Eevee is that it can basically transform into whatever you want, physical, special, wall or sweeper, it kinda do whatever. So with the nature the one you capture has, choose what's best. Personaly I don't look too far into these, because I don't play competitively.
By SPG
#47183 unless you ev train, natures isnt something that you will notice, it will be off by like 5 points, but that is it. in other words, ev training doesnt work right now so i wouldnt waste your time
By SPG
MrMasochism wrote:stop saying this. Ev training does work right now with a couple of quirks

NEVER! if it really does work, it is very bugged, especially the items, (besides with math) i need to see it work in the mod and not in code, because everyone has problems with it
By MrMasochism
SPG wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:stop saying this. Ev training does work right now with a couple of quirks

NEVER! if it really does work, it is very bugged, especially the items, (besides with math) i need to see it work in the mod and not in code, because everyone has problems with it

I have tested it extensively in the mod and it definitely is working. defeating 8 trapinches at level 50 increases attack by 1
JOIN THE TEAM