Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By eras777
#46923 Hello there fellow pokemon and minecraft lovers. Three days ago I ecnountered this awesome modpack called pixelmon on youtube and I thought "oh my god, that's the best thing I've ever seen" and after googling a bit I found it on technic platform (I use that a lot) and I found it really handy to be there, was easy to install and play but recently it was taken down because the guy who put it together had no permission to put it there in the first place I guess.
So as pokemons are basically my childhood I don't want to let the idea go that easily.
As the system of the website doesn't allow me to ask the owner about it in private I would like to ask permission to set up pixelmon modpack on technic platform myself so that users could get to see it more, you have to admit that technic team has slightly more traffic than does this website (no offence intended). And the bigger the traffic - the more popluar your mod becomes and so grows the community. I don't expect instant yes (although I admit that'd be perfect) but I would like to get permission to launch it under the conditions you request. I am all-in with giving you 100% credit you earn.

Please, take this into serious consideration, I would appiciete that more than anything, thanks guys!

By MrMasochism
#46930 well actually we get far more traffic through this site than mod packs with pixelmon on technic were getting. We got them taken down and we are in the process of making an official mod-pack for technic which will be featured on their site
By SPG
#46947 their website may get more traffic as a whole, but that particular modpack doesnt get more traffic then this site, that mod pack (at least the most popular one) only had about 2000 or so users, while we pass that number immensely
By MrMasochism
#46952 we've had the official numbers of people downloading modpacks with pixelmon in them from the techne people themselves and they weren't all that high
By eras777
MrMasochism wrote:we've had the official numbers of people downloading modpacks with pixelmon in them from the techne people themselves and they weren't all that high

yes, but you have to note that:
1. It wasn't in launcher
2. It wasn't highlighted anywhere or anything
3. It wasn't there for really long time, was it?

Never mind with that, if you don't want to let someone launch I would love to request you to at least install it to technic launcher system cause of how simple the installation of modpack would be then, if that would be done then it would be incredibly good to run a server because it would not only be fun but would be easy to advertise modpack, players wouldn't run away in fear from fact they have to download/install stuff. All they would have to do is paste link and click 'add' and it's done. So as I was saying, please.. make it possible! You would make my day!
JOIN THE TEAM