Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jond22
#39413 I love that we are able to spawn in Pixelmon using the command block now. But are there ways to modify the spawning command in any ways?

I would really like to know if it were possible to spawn Pixelmon into a specific coordinate, but haven't came across a way to alter the normal "/pokespawn Mew" command. Just trying "/pokespawn Mew 0 72 0" doesn't do anything extra.

I would like to hide all the command blocks in the ground of a map, and have other command blocks and comparators do the work on when to spawn. But I can't work out how to get the Pokemon to spawn in a location without the command block being seen. This is mainly for an adventure map, which is why I want them hidden so much.

Even a way to spawn Pixelmon so they fall from the command block, as opposed to on top, would be helpful. I know this is a really recent addition, and was just wondering about this. Any ideas?

By Burgy
#39478 I suggest putting the CMD block underground 1 block and putting a clock on. When the entity spawns, it is clipping so it will either just go on top, or eventually jump up.
Just a guess though.
JOIN THE TEAM