Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By gigafl4shk
#39452 I'm quite aware that you can make it so that vanilla mobs spawn, and I'm also aware that spawn eggs still work. However, I do not want to have vanilla mobs at all in Pixelmon worlds. Since I usually run my own servers rather than go to other people's servers, I usually have the ability to use creative mode, but I do not want to have to do this for colored wool. I like the collection aspect of survival mode. Since there doesn't appear to be a way to get the colored wool from Mareep, I will probably make a side mod. Maybe it wouldn't enable dyeing Mareep, but it would at least enable more easily obtaining colored wool, and definitely making all colors of wool renewable without vanilla mobs. I can't guarantee that I will be making this side mod public, but there's a good chance.

JOIN THE TEAM