Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ZealousIntent
#38329 I have follows the installation guides to the letter. I started up minecraft with forge installed and it worked, it had the extra information in the corner. But when I installed Pixelmon every time I start minecraft it gives me the Mojang opening screen but then is black after that. I deleted my entire .minecraft folder and downloaded a fresh one but still got the same result when the mods were installed. Any assistance with this? Is the mod not updated for 1.5.2? As a suggestion on your downloads page you could specify which version of minecraft the mod is currently usable on.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong place I didn't see a help section.

By Rzxa
#38332 The mod doesn't work for minecraft 1.5.2 right now so please wait.
JOIN THE TEAM