Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By PoliticsRbad
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:Actually not, since some pokemon only spawn in certain biomes, if you set a certain place for shiny pokemons, you will never be able to get other shiny pokemon, or i misunderstood

No, I'm talking as if instead of every 1/1000 is shiny for example, you could change it to 1/10, 1/20, or 1/30 ect. Havong them still spawn in the same area but the chance of being shiny increased.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
PoliticsRbad wrote:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:Actually not, since some pokemon only spawn in certain biomes, if you set a certain place for shiny pokemons, you will never be able to get other shiny pokemon, or i misunderstood

No, I'm talking as if instead of every 1/1000 is shiny for example, you could change it to 1/10, 1/20, or 1/30 ect. Havong them still spawn in the same area but the chance of being shiny increased.

Ooh, but why'd u want that, the boss and shiny pokèmon are rare for a reason...
By PoliticsRbad
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
PoliticsRbad wrote:

Ooh, but why'd u want that, the boss and shiny pokèmon are rare for a reason...

Well, for one you could do it as a reward for a quest or another thing, and two to just see the shiny textures in action. Also, boss pokemon are a little too rare right now in my opinion.
By Tom_X
#36426 If you want to see the shiny textures in action, or want to put it somewhere as a reward, you can just use "/pokespawn [pokemon name here] s" and that will spawn a shiny version of the Pokemon. And bosses aren't that rare...
JOIN THE TEAM