Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Rzxa
#35182 Why didn't you use sleep talk Rudy just asking cause you have rest on the moveset

By Firespar
Rudy156 wrote:Best moves for my snorlax:
Rest
Blizzard
Earthquake
Heavy slam

Hope that helps! :)

Blizzard on something with 65 base Sp. Atk? I think not. Also, to whoever suggested using Smogon, that's invalid because egg and tutor moves are currently unavailable meaning 95% of Smogon's movesets aren't even usable yet. Besides, you'll never get anywhere just letting Smogon do all the work for you.
By Rzxa
#45658 wow firespar your some kind of metagame genius
By SPG
Firespar wrote:
Rest
Blizzard
Earthquake
Heavy slam

Blizzard on something with 65 base Sp. Atk? I think not. Also, to whoever suggested using Smogon, that's invalid because egg and tutor moves are currently unavailable meaning 95% of Smogon's movesets aren't even usable yet. Besides, you'll never get anywhere just letting Smogon do all the work for you.

smogon doesnt use egg/tutor moves? wow, it's still has better info then serebii when it comes to the meta game though, half the time it is never smart copying something anyways, fi you are making a team, you are better off giving yourself some possibilities and then figuring out which is best, with how to use it, and with move sets etc, there is a lot more to it, but thats the jist of it
By Chodey
#57031 Good team but you should list the movesets. Also try added a rare pokemon! they always help
By Firespar
SPG wrote:
Firespar wrote:
Rest
Blizzard
Earthquake
Heavy slam

smogon doesnt use egg/tutor moves? wow, it's still has better info then serebii when it comes to the meta game though, half the time it is never smart copying something anyways, fi you are making a team, you are better off giving yourself some possibilities and then figuring out which is best, with how to use it, and with move sets etc, there is a lot more to it, but thats the jist of it

Nah, egg and tutor moves currently aren't available in Pixelmon, and most of Smogon's sets use a few of those. For instance, Arcanine loves using Close Combat to murder things that usually would counter him, like Snorlax. Without Close Combat, Snorlax can sit there and laugh in his face all day long. Speaking of Snorlax, one of his most viable sets (Curse Snorlax) isn't usable yet either, because Curse is an egg move.

When breeding and tutor moves are added to the game, then Smogon will become a viable resource, but until then you can't bet on Smogon's sets. Also, keep in mind Smogon bases their sets on a metagame consisting of every existing Pokemon. An example is that Venusaur often carries Earthquake solely for the purpose of beating Heatran. Well, Heatran isn't in Pixelmon yet, so running Earthquake would be relatively pointless.
By SPG
Firespar wrote:Nah, egg and tutor moves currently aren't available in Pixelmon, and most of Smogon's sets use a few of those. For instance, Arcanine loves using Close Combat to murder things that usually would counter him, like Snorlax. Without Close Combat, Snorlax can sit there and laugh in his face all day long. Speaking of Snorlax, one of his most viable sets (Curse Snorlax) isn't usable yet either, because Curse is an egg move.

When breeding and tutor moves are added to the game, then Smogon will become a viable resource, but until then you can't bet on Smogon's sets. Also, keep in mind Smogon bases their sets on a metagame consisting of every existing Pokemon. An example is that Venusaur often carries Earthquake solely for the purpose of beating Heatran. Well, Heatran isn't in Pixelmon yet, so running Earthquake would be relatively pointless.

lol i know, we already went over this but the forum got rolled back and deleted the conversation
JOIN THE TEAM