Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By lugiaisbeast101
#31227 (This is not pertaining to the release but to the models itself)

Electabuzz- Modeled+textured - Left
Kangaskhan- Just Stopped
Magmar- Modeled+textured - Left
Parasect- Don't expect it any time soon
Poliwrath- I'm too lazy

Someone is going to need to do theses again if we don't start finishing our models.
User avatar
By Tom_X
#31283 I believe Edeodin can get to do Nidoqueen and Nidoran, and Vike will eventually finish Parasect. The other two, will likely get approved; there you've got 5. The problem is that the ones left are complicated, big, and time-consuming. But, they're just 4, it won't take that long neither.
User avatar
By SPG
#31287
Tom_X wrote:I believe Edeodin can get to do Nidoqueen and Nidoran, and Vike will eventually finish Parasect. The other two, will likely get approved; there you've got 5. The problem is that the ones left are complicated, big, and time-consuming. But, they're just 4, it won't take that long neither.

we said that about 3 months ago..........
By lugiaisbeast101
#31338
SPG wrote:
Tom_X wrote:I believe Edeodin can get to do Nidoqueen and Nidoran, and Vike will eventually finish Parasect. The other two, will likely get approved; there you've got 5. The problem is that the ones left are complicated, big, and time-consuming. But, they're just 4, it won't take that long neither.

we said that about 3 months ago..........


If that's the case, this may take a while :D
User avatar
By Edeodin
#31428 Nidoqueen is essentially done. She's all textured and everything. I just can't get her chest plates to not look like derp or PS1 Lara Croft. Also yeah just got the nidoran male model today so I'll texture him as well.
By lugiaisbeast101
#31491
Edeodin wrote:Nidoqueen is essentially done. She's all textured and everything. I just can't get her chest plates to not look like derp or PS1 Lara Croft. Also yeah just got the nidoran male model today so I'll texture him as well.


Goodness gracious you work fast! Are you on any meds XD
User avatar
By Tom_X
#31792
SPG wrote:
Tom_X wrote:I believe Edeodin can get to do Nidoqueen and Nidoran, and Vike will eventually finish Parasect. The other two, will likely get approved; there you've got 5. The problem is that the ones left are complicated, big, and time-consuming. But, they're just 4, it won't take that long neither.

we said that about 3 months ago..........

Well, yeah, but maybe in 3 months we won't have to say it again! :D
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Edeodin wrote:Nidoqueen is essentially done. She's all textured and everything. I just can't get her chest plates to not look like derp or PS1 Lara Croft. Also yeah just got the nidoran male model today so I'll texture him as well.


Goodness gracious you work fast! Are you on any meds XD

I suspect the same ones Karry took to make all the eeveelutions in 1 night
By lugiaisbeast101
#32063
Zephiloph wrote:porygon cant be hard


Porygon's done I just didn't feel the need to update something that's already updated in my other post.
JOIN THE TEAM