Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By PHgamer13YT
#212197 hello I would like to ask for help because on 08/07/2021
I had received a message from the bot dyno on the discord server where he notified me that I had been banned from the server, however my server had suffered a hacker attack and they started sending links to all chat channels at the time and for that reason reason I was banned from diversors servers in which I was part and pixelmon server was one of them, I would like to know if they could undo this ban that occurred and I can guarantee that this will not happen again, as all security measures have already been taken, including until I changed computers because my old one had burned the motherboard and corrupted my old hard drive. in fin i hope you can forgive me for my carelessness in the past and give me another chance

sincerely thank you.
Sign: PH/philipe

JOIN THE TEAM