Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CharlesZ
#28315 Hey guys, I'm running a server using Pixelmon and was wondering how to use the /give command to give users an item, such as a MasterBall. Also, is there any way I can give a Pokemon to a user with something like /give? Thanks!

By sargeantsimon
#28640 You should be able to do this by using the data value of the item (/give <#>). I don't know of anywhere that will list the values for you, but if you have single player commands, using /info while holding the item should tell you. For example, giving masterballs would be /give 8259. You can then use /unbind all to remove the info binding from the item. There's probably an easier way, but that's what I've got.
By I_master_mind_I
#30161 Also you can press f3 and H at the same time so item info will show similar to spc. as for giving pokemon there currently is no way but you can spawn and yet again there's no way to select level but you can make it shiny with /pokespawn (pokemon) s
By jeremy58589721
XtheMATTx wrote:Well you could use the /Pokespawn command and then give yourself a masterball? Samething just takes a lil longer

i suggest you give yourself a masterball first as a wild spawned pixelmon could attack you which stinks if you only have a lvl 5 starter atm and no pokeballs either lol
By I_master_mind_I
XtheMATTx wrote:Well you could use the /Pokespawn command and then give yourself a masterball? Samething just takes a lil longer

no /pokespawn is only for spawning pokemon not giving a player iteams
so use /give player ID amount
JOIN THE TEAM