Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By monke
#206889 So, I got a Regirock, and on the wiki, it says it can learn Thunder Punch, so I got a TM of Thunder Punch, and right-clicked, and the chat said, "Regirock can't learn Thunder Punch" even though the wiki says yes it can. What am I doing wrong?

By SKyTheThunder
#206891 All Pokémons' learn sets have been updated to their latest learn sets as of the last release. So Regirock runs on its Gen7 learn set in which it learns Thunder Punch via Move Tutor. Our Wiki isn't fully updated on that yet.
By monke
SKy2008 wrote:All Pokémons' learn sets have been updated to their latest learn sets as of the last release. So Regirock runs on its Gen7 learn set in which it learns Thunder Punch via Move Tutor. Our Wiki isn't fully updated on that yet.

Alright, thanks!
JOIN THE TEAM