Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By princesiinha
#206406 Hi! (I didn't know what the different colored book icons meant so I just put none, sorry if that messes things up)

I was wondering if anyone knows what Galarian forms are on the mod? The list of available pokemon on the mod vs the ones that exist shows only 3 Galarian forms, buuut I know for a fact that it's more than three!

To be more specific, I was trying to find information on the Galarian forms of Slowpoke, but I can't find anything :(

Can anyone help?

By princesiinha
#206409 thank you! :)

i did c heck the slowpoke one, but it didn't have info on how to evolve the galarian one, and i wasn't sure if in the mod it just goes by level or if galarian slowbro wasn't in the mod yet! because i thiiiink in the normal games, galarian slowpoke needs a special item or something?
JOIN THE TEAM