Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By zsh2401
#205521 I can not found any pokemon in those world created by command: /mv create exampleworld normal
In past 3 days,I had try anyhing(searched anything) I can do to solve this issue.
Now, I can not still make Pokemon spawn in other world except main world ,neither,the-end.
In the end,I have to find help in there..
This is my last chance.
Please help me...
THANKS.

By SKyTheThunder
#205526 To get Pokémon to spawn in worlds other than Overworld, Nether, End and Ultraspace you need to add their Dimension IDs to the BetterSpawnerConfig.
For that, set the "useBetterSpawnerConfig" to "true" in the "pixelmon.hocon" config file and restart your game/server (may need to edit while they aren't running). The new "BetterSpawnerConfig.json" file will then generate under config/pixelmon/.
In the BetterSpawnerConfig you will find a "dimensions" list near the top. That already contains the IDs for the default dinesions - you just need to add your new ones to the list.
Note that those need to be numerical IDs like the existing ones. I'm not familiar with Multiverse, but most dimension mods/plugins have a way of listing existing worlds including IDs. If not, you should be able to see them in the startup log (something along the lines of "initializing world XY with ID <number>").
After editing and saving you should be able to do "/pokereload" to apply the changes ingame and test - restarting will also work.
By zsh2401
SKy2008 wrote:To get Pokémon to spawn in worlds other than Overworld, Nether, End and Ultraspace you need to add their Dimension IDs to the BetterSpawnerConfig.
For that, set the "useBetterSpawnerConfig" to "true" in the "pixelmon.hocon" config file and restart your game/server (may need to edit while they aren't running). The new "BetterSpawnerConfig.json" file will then generate under config/pixelmon/.
In the BetterSpawnerConfig you will find a "dimensions" list near the top. That already contains the IDs for the default dinesions - you just need to add your new ones to the list.
Note that those need to be numerical IDs like the existing ones. I'm not familiar with Multiverse, but most dimension mods/plugins have a way of listing existing worlds including IDs. If not, you should be able to see them in the startup log (something along the lines of "initializing world XY with ID <number>").
After editing and saving you should be able to do "/pokereload" to apply the changes ingame and test - restarting will also work.

It's work!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
JOIN THE TEAM