Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Nhox
#205255 Hello, I made a small server on the previous version of Pixelmon (7.2.2) which I just updated to 7.3.1.
I have two questions :
-First, what are the structures added in the new version that would be randomly generated in the world ? From the changelog, I think the "Ilex Shrine" might be one but I'm not sure what the spawning conditions are and if there are any other.

-Second, if this "Ilex Shrine" is indeed a randomly spawned strucutre, it currently is not listed in the "/struc list" command. Will the command be updated in the future so we can spawn the new content ?

I am asking these questions because I don't want to reset the server's world which already has been explored quite a bit, so if I want new structures to be part of the world, I was thinking about spawning them manually.

Thanks.

By SKyTheThunder
#205269 The Ilex Shrine is not a full structure, but a placeable multi-block you can find in the creative menu. From what I've seen it can generate in any forest biome - still needs formal confirmation from the devs though.
JOIN THE TEAM