Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By HildaBestGirl
#204811 I'm having issues finding spawning configs for Pixelmon Reforged 7.2.0. I looked in the config/pixelmon.hocon and config/pixelmon/BetterSpawnerConfig.json files, but I didn't find the right setting to control spawning.

I'm looking to Disable Natural Spawning (To make use of the Pixelmon Spawner item for custom maps. Mainly to control where specific Pokemon spawn in per area for regional Pokemon.) and I'm looking to Disable Natural NPC Spawning as well.

The Wiki says to look for a "spawnDimensions" setting in the config, but I could not find it.

Thank you.

By SKyTheThunder
#204813 The BetterSpawnerConfig.json has a "dimensions" list at the very top. Replacing that with an unused dimension ID will cause the system to only attempt to spawn in that nonexistent dimension, effectively disabling all spawns.
By XpanD
#204821 You could do that, or you could replace everything with a single "99" or another nonsense value. Make sure there's no comma behind it! The last element in an array should always be without one.

You'd end up with:
Code: Select all[99]
JOIN THE TEAM