Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Mastermike19
#204386 I heard something about being able to customize what generation(s) that may spawn in a world. How do you do that? I looked around in the menu when you press P but nothing regarding generations popped up.

I've been wanting to play this mod for so long and I finally got it to work, if anyone knows how to switch generation spawns I'd be eternally grateful.

Thank you for your time.

- Mastermike19

EDIT: I hope I posted this in the right section. If I didn't, I apologize.

By Mastermike19
#204388 --READ THIS-- I managed to find where you customize generation spawn for the wild at least but when I head to pokemon trainers they appear to have any generation. I didn't find anything about pokemon trainers so does that not exist or what?
By XpanD
#204389 I'm not too familiar with this stuff myself, but I'd recommend also asking in the Discord -- the people there may know more, as that's a more active place nowadays.
JOIN THE TEAM