- 23 Apr 2013 21:39
Aism, I would also like to take the time to congratulate you on being an awesome parent. Its good to see you take the time to help do this. Not every parent would.
Here is for Mac
Download the latest version of Forge
Download latest version of Pixelmon
1. Click on finder and go to your Library
*Note If it is hidden click on "Go" on the top menu bar and hold the option key. It will show up.
2. Click on Application support and go to Minecraft
3. Go to Bin
4. Decompile minecraft.jar with unarchiver or archive utility
* Note you may need to remove the original minecraft.jar and rename the newly created folder to minecraft.jar
5. Delete META-INF from minecraft.jar
6. Put all of the class files from Forge into the new minecraft.jar folder.
*Note Make sure to check the replace all button.
7. Run minecraft. It should download needed files for forge and set up environment. Then Exit Minecraft
8. Go back to the Minecraft Folder in Application Support
9. Decompile Pixelmon installer
10. Put the Database folder in the minecraft folder and Pixelmon.jar in the mods folder.
*note if there is not a Mods folder in minecraft folder then create one.
Run minecraft and enjoy!