Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By samlun123
#25135 I really need help whit finding fossils i have only found 1 fossil yet. I know that they spawn in the ocieans thats all i know. So please help!

By BamfkingJDM
#25143 From Another Thread:

Jack_Attack12 wrote:My way to get fossils:
1. Branch mine till i find a patch in lvls 20-50
2. Mine out all the gravel
3. if you did not find a fossil start agian

Ps. they could be pushed right up beside the wall of the gravel, so make sure you mine ALL of it.

I've had luck following what Jack said, and I found it doesn't matter if you're under the ocean, its pretty much anywhere I think.
By Jack_Attack12
BamfkingJDM wrote:From Another Thread:

Jack_Attack12 wrote:My way to get fossils:
1. Branch mine till i find a patch in lvls 20-50
2. Mine out all the gravel
3. if you did not find a fossil start again

Ps. they could be pushed right up beside the wall of the gravel, so make sure you mine ALL of it.

I've had luck following what Jack said, and I found it doesn't matter if you're under the ocean, its pretty much anywhere I think.

It changed, it was under the ocean but now its anywhere (from lvls 20-50)! But there pretty rare.
JOIN THE TEAM