Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AfroByte
#23578 Hi guys, can i pair pokemon? how?

Example: charizard with charmander or another pokemon

Sry my bad english

By KuryoZT
#23597 I think he meant breeding, and that will be added, at one point. And if those saying "sorry for bad english" or "not english", please tell your languague, we may be speaking the same. (I do one, others do some others too, so...)
By Windjoe
#23598 Alright if you meant breading its been suggested and should come in time.
By KuryoZT
#23612 seriously? It's breading? Like in bread? I thought it was breeding, like in breed. Was I wrong?
By kungfumidget
KuryoZT wrote:seriously? It's breading? Like in bread? I thought it was breeding, like in breed. Was I wrong?

no I was taking the the mick when he said breading xD
By Airfoil
AfroByte wrote:breeding and double battles

Double battles haven't been implemented yet, I'm afraid to say those probably will not be for a while.

Breeding (or "breading"...What you imagine your dairy products doing is your own business :b) is on the way, and should be out in a few updates.

Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM