Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By azh2002ar
#199765 there is some blocks i dont know how to place it while breeding :/ ,
like cakes and mob heads flower pot and carpet , so im not sure if i have to place them like normal blocks or on a block , so i hope you can add some pictures in pixelmon wiki to explain the placing way more and thank

By azh2002ar
#199779 i mean , cakes and mob heads and rails and other stuff (not blocks), should we place them in teh same level liek normal blocks or on a block ,i hope you can get the point
By SKyTheThunder
#199781 The blocks you listed are just regular blocks and will behave like all others. The area in which blocks are effective is defined by the Ranch's current reach (between 9x9 and 15x15) and from the bottom block of the Ranch block to 3 blocks above that. (At least that is what the Breeding/Environment page seems to suggest)
By azh2002ar
#199784 so you mean i can place like 3 bocks verticaly in the same X-axis and Z-axis level ?
but if you dotn mind i can take some pictures to show you how, but idk how to post it here :/
JOIN THE TEAM