Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ThePunLexicon
#198173 so i deleted and recreated the mods folder with forge and yes i have the correct version 1.10.2 for the most recent version of pixelmon. i have the pixelmon jar in the mods folder and i have the directory set to C:/Users\Alexis\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft which causes the game to crash saying im using a modified unsupported version. when i set the directory to C:/Users\Alexis\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods everything loads with forge but the pixelmon mod doesnt show in the mods list.

By VinceOrlando
ThePunLexicon wrote:i would use the launcher if it would work. double clicking the executable jar file wont open the installer. i have java up to date and everything and even tried to open the jar file using cmd and it told me the file was inaccessible. the file is 392042KB and i think thats the proper size if im not mistaken. and yes i was using the forge profile and it loaded up the game as normal with forge showing the loading bars and pixelmon showed up absove the loading bar but when the game was running it wasnt in the mods list nor did anything happen when i started a world.

You are obviously doing something wrong lol
Just delete minecraft directory all together, reinstall and then reinstall the launcher. Bam.
JOIN THE TEAM