Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#25170 The code was setup fine. However I've since modified it and it now spawns in a 2 block horizontal radius around lava rather than underneath. That'll be in the next patch

By SubGenesis
karrybird wrote:i think the fire stones need a different way of spawning, how about near lava. under it seems a bit much. and it's so rare i have never found a single one.

i still vote for them to spawn like regular ores underground....same goes for the other stones too, i mean, where would THEY spawn?

How about in lava (on the surface obviously so you can see it) so let's say you find a lava ravine and in the middle of the lava you see a fire stone and your like holy $#%* and you build a bridge across the lava and have to try to fish it out which would be quite fun
By BamfkingJDM
MrMasochism wrote:The code was setup fine. However I've since modified it and it now spawns in a 2 block horizontal radius around lava rather than underneath. That'll be in the next patch

Such an awesome fix and makes more sense imo. Can't wait for the next patch!
JOIN THE TEAM