Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Asellia
#194144 I didn't see a section for this, but my dearest apologies if I got this wrong; but does there happen to be a fairly populated pixelmon server (PReferably with gyms/house protection included, maybe the other neat stuff), that DOESNT sell pokemon, nor does it give out legendaries?

I rather like how rare legends are by default, and while id be fine with selling even masterballs/ingame currency/ect, I feel selling pokemon tends to imbalance the game quite a deal for my personal tastes (This is not an insult at servers that do..!).

Is there one like this? The titles in the server lists dont tend to say specifics like this, and poking through each one is hard (Im not really sure how to exclude things from search either, so I was hoping someone could help.)

By Asellia
#194172 I'll take a peek! From what I'm seeing, it looks like exactly what I want-- with the only 'poke' being entirely random at that price, I feel that's fair. I'm not entirely against p2w (not that I want it), I justfeel letting people buy legendaries, or any poke they please + giving them out like candy kinda ruins the purpose of pokemon to some extent for me haha. Thanks, Ill check it out in the morning!
JOIN THE TEAM