Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SkylordHorus
#193256 Me and 3 other great players decided to create a project. Enter a Server with the brand new update that is based a bit on Alola. The server has 2 zones, the Freebuild where every player can build their base, mine whatsoever. The other zone is the Challengers' Zone where there is a massive ocean with 4 big Islands. Each Island hosts 2 Gyms and Each Island is lead by 1 of the elite 4 (aka me and the other 3 Trainers). You can catch random pokemon on the islands and interact with poke centers/marts but not build/mine.
The Server DOESN'T have a champion, infact we are curious to see how powerful a trainer can be that's why WE, as the Elite 4 will have full EV (and as high as IVs we can get) teams to ensure that the champion will trully be a Champion, and a powerhouse of his own.
As I said the Elite 4 own an Island each so we choose the Gym leaders for our Islands.

Could this project work? What do you think? Thanks for your time!

By 10w
#193263 i think its a great idea! and i think it could really work! but would there be quests on each island and when do you think the server would be released?
By SkylordHorus
#193322 The Server will DEFINATELY be released before this month's end but having quests from the get go will be hard to do. The Quests will be added contrinuously though some days after the release, and we can't wait to get some Leaders too!
By 10w
#194501 So, has this server been released yet? Idk how much longer I can wait without playing a good pixelmon server
JOIN THE TEAM