Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Inamaes
#192157 First a rant... modding minecraft is the most confusing thing I've ever done! Now.... I have followed all the directions I can find for installing the Pixelmon mod. I used the appropriate forge installer (1.10.2) for Pixelmon mod 5.0. I ran Forge but that version doesn't give me a client or server option, it just says Mercurias (spelling?) I run Windows 7 64 bit. I installed Java ver 8. I changed the memory option for Xmx to 2G. The file for Pixelmon 5 (Pixelmon-1.10.2-5.0.0-universal) is put into the Minecraft mods folder. For Use Version, I put in 1.10.2. I don't do online multiplayer so don't care about network connections.
Minecraft starts up showing 1.10.2 but at that point, I have no idea if the mod is installed or not. I followed the Pixelmon Wiki formostof the info but now I'm stuck. What's next or did I miss anything?

Dell Inspiron with Intel i5, 8GB memory

By Some Body
Installation wrote:There should be an option named after the Forge version you installed.

You should not choose "1.10.2" in your profile. You choose the version named after the version of Forge that you installed.
JOIN THE TEAM