Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Squttnbear
#191205 So I was playing on the Beta 1 Server for a few months, run by MoeBoy76 I think. A couple of weeks ago, it stopped letting me sign in. I got the error:

Mod rejections [FMLMOD:pixelmon{4.3.0-beta12}, FMLMod:tcg{0.5.0}]

So I tried changing the version of Pixelmon and forge, but I could only ever get it to change to say Outdated Server if I went to anything other than version 1.8.9.

I really don't want to lose out on all of the hours I invested while it is still in Beta. Can anyone think of a solution to this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

By MoeBoy76
#191206 beta1 is running TCG as should be obvious by the mod rejection for the TCG side-mod, it also seems to be on Pixelmon 4.3.0-beta12 now
By Squttnbear
#191213 Thank you Moe. Sorry for my ignorance. I'm still relatively new to PC gaming and your server was my first successful attempt at playing Pixelmon. That seems to have done the trick. Thanks again.
JOIN THE TEAM