Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AsylumDreams
#189355 Running SpongeForge 1.10.2-1788 and MinecraftForge 12.18.1.2099 with the Pixelmon 5.0.0 B9 build.

As far as I can tell whenever I add a new mod the NPCs are wiped.

Anyone else experiencing this? Trying to gather some more data before submitting a report.

By MrMasochism
#189612 There was a significant change to despawning mechanics for npcs so there's now more ability for the code to distinguish between those spawning in the wild (and so should naturally despawn) and those that shouldn't despawn as part of gyms or villages. Unfortunately there was no previous way to distinguish between them so to help all of those who's worlds were filled up with spawning move tutors and shopkeepers I made old npcs that didnt' have the don't desapwn tag despawn by default. Wasn't an easy decision to make
JOIN THE TEAM