Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By SPG
blackkirby100 wrote:How do you get the pokeballs under your profile pucture ?

you post on the forums, they are just ranks off of post count
By Sundial_MC
Krystal the Phione~ wrote:I noticed that some pokemon have missing textures and appear completely white. some of these pokemon that appear like this are Golduck, spearow, voltorb, gloom, and zubat. Why is this?

This happens when your graphics card is of low quality.
By Foquine
#62391 I noticed that pokemon are sttill mostly not animated. (Captain obvious...)
How could I help with that? ( a couple of months ago I did try to help but Gorship and me had unfitting schedules. Is he still the head animator and could he still teach me by Steam.)
By MrMasochism
Foquine wrote:I noticed that pokemon are sttill mostly not animated. (Captain obvious...)
How could I help with that? ( a couple of months ago I did try to help but Gorship and me had unfitting schedules. Is he still the head animator and could he still teach me by Steam.)

Get in touch with ZeeCount. Most the work needed to get them animated is in moving the models over to the new skeletal system
By gokinmen
#63589 here's a commonly asked question, but I don't have the answer which generation are the moves which pokemon learn upon leveling up based?
JOIN THE TEAM