Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By xBinketx
#188427 Hello, you might not have seen me on this website a lot... I more in the game.

I honestly didn't know where else to put this either, I chose here as it seemed more appropriate, however, if the staff chooses, I can accept it being taken down.

So, generally speaking, I'm looking for a server, as my old one didn't really have the same spark it used to, and while I'm fine and dandy with any old server most of the time, I just need something bizarre this time...

I didn't find any servers that weren't just pixelmon, when I said bizarre, my criteria is as follows:
    Has to have at least some form of alternative.... "distraction", by that I mean mods that can occupy someone until they get back into the pixelmon spirit. Mods that aren't optifine or pixelmon based... for reference sake, say something like Botania, just a guess.

EVs and IVs plugins and etc. It's the worst when I have to guess a pokemon's potential off of a calculator.

And lastly: A general good amount of players, at least 20-30 good active players. Players that won't quit because one thing went wrong with their introduction.

Sorry if I wasted your time, I just needed to put this out there. Thanks in advance!

JOIN THE TEAM