Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Deathwhitch
#187826 Pixelmon 5.0 beta 9

newest biomes o plenty

using recomended forge for beta 9

newest sponge installed

Spawn of psyduck 1.10.2

When I install spawn of psyduck it does not gnerate a config file or spawn ANY pokemon at all, in ANY biome. Vanilla or biomes o plenty

Tried downloading a default config for spawn of psyduck i found online to place in the config folder since one did not generate but it seems to have no effect. Am I doing someting wrong or is this a bug with the new version of spawn of psyduck thats being worked on?

By Deathwhitch
#187945 thanks for the reply. I look forward to the working version. My work around right now is having 2 worlds. One vanilla world for pokemon to spawn in and one biomes o plenty world for exploring that content so no rush. Its manageable even if does split my player base a little :P
JOIN THE TEAM