Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MiniOG
#185893 when i start up my pixelmon and attempt to log in i get this Message "Login Failed! Unable to load DLL 'api-ms-win-core-localization...". i can log into regular mc and have a premium account would love to know how to fix this. :D

By terranblade
#185915 okay so I got this same error and I managed to fix it. here is what I did.
Go here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2999226
find the version of windows your running, download the package for that version and install.

If you don't want to click that link, then just go to microsoft.com, go to support, search
"missing api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-1.dll Windows 7" (change the 7 to the version of windows you have), if you use the above search term, the very first link is the one you want (also the link posted above), and again once in there just find your windows version down load it and install.

I hope this helps, I spent about 2 hrs trying to figure out how to fix this.
JOIN THE TEAM