Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
User avatar
By LucificD
#20239 Hello, I have a question about Fossils: Where do i find them?

Everyone seems to give me a different answer and I can't find it on the wiki.
User avatar
By Jack_Attack12
#20243 Lvl 30-50 In gravel patches. : ) This has been posted MANY times before. Try and search you will find out the answer a lot quicker :D Hope this help anyway.
By Infinite Pool
#20541 Actually it's 20-50, not 30-50. It can be see in the patch notes, and i've confirmed found a fossil at the 22 mark. Good luck finding it!
User avatar
By SPG
#20545
Infinite Pool wrote:Actually it's 20-50, not 30-50. It can be see in the patch notes, and i've confirmed found a fossil at the 22 mark. Good luck finding it!

in code it is 30-50 if it isnt, that is minecraft generation for ya and mr. m can explain it
By Infinite Pool
#20584 Weird, I know it was listed as 20-50. Which is why I searched 20-50 to begin with. I was happy I even found one. I went through around 14 shovels and have only found 1.
By Airfoil
#20932
Infinite Pool wrote:Weird, I know it was listed as 20-50. Which is why I searched 20-50 to begin with. I was happy I even found one. I went through around 14 shovels and have only found 1.


I saw someone ask this same question recently and Mr. M himself answered layers 30-50 in patches of gravel.

If you need proof, here is the page. It is a few posts down.
User avatar
By MrMasochism
#20946 Good to see someone is reading the changelogs! I was just trying to fool you all not at all that I had forgotten where they spawned. It is indeed from 20-50!
By Airfoil
#21048
kungfumidget wrote:2 experienced people who are in the "circle" just got owned by a noob ;)


You learn something new every day :b
User avatar
By SPG
#21050
kungfumidget wrote:2 experienced people who are in the "circle" just got owned by a noob ;)

Nah, i just took his word for it, i never looked at the change log in the thread, or release thread, others just feed me info
JOIN THE TEAM