Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BlueRose
#184948 Hey, so ive been trying out the Nuzlocke mod and ive been running into a few issues. I just wanna know if anyone else using the mod is haveing the same problems i am before i submit a ticket.

So ive tried both versions of the nuzlocke mod (Version 2.0.2 for Pixelmon 4.2.7 and Version 1.1.0 for Pixelmon version 4.2.0)

So the issues with v1.1 is that when my pokemon faint the last one to faint is said to be removed in the text chat but it still takes up a slot in my party
-Example: My Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle faint but i win the battle with my torchic. Once the battle is over Charmander and Bulbasaurs slots are empty in my party but squirtle is still shown in the party and said to be fainted. Even with that though he doesnt count as in my party so if i go to a healer it will only show the pokeball for torchic and not heal squirtle but i can still transfer it to a pc and such.

The issue with 2.0.2 is similar but only the last pokemon is ever removed from my party even with the strictest battle settings turned on, and all the fainted pokemon keep showing 1 health except the most recent fainted pokemon
-Example :My Charmander faints so when i go to switch it shows charmander as fainted and i send out bulbasaur. Next bulbasaur faints and when i swap charmander is at 1 hp and not fainted anymore but bulbasaur is shown as fainted so i swap to squirtle. Squirtle faints then bulba and char are both shown at 1 hp and not fainted but squirtle is fainted. If i switch to torchic and win the battle only squirtle gets removed from my party and bulba and char are still there and able to be healed with items/the healer.
-Also, this lead to me haveing to force close minecraft cause when testing this i got in a fight with a level 40 something trapinch and the highest pokemon i had was a 12 charmander. So the trapich kept 1 shotting the whole team but since they kept glitching with 1 health i couldnt run from the fight or lose the fight cause i always had 2 pokemon showing 1 hp instead of being fainted and you cant run from a trapinch.

So yea just wondering if anyone else is seeing these glitches, cause i like the idea of like a hardcore mode for pixelmon and currently Nuzlocke is the closest thing to that.

JOIN THE TEAM