Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MaximusLi
2016-08-28_19.15.02.png
Leaf Stone?
Hey.

I was kinda wondering what the most effective way of finding these ores might be.

I can easily find Water, Thunder and Fire Stone shards, but Leaf and DawnDusk seem way harder to find. The wiki says that Leaf Stone shards can be found under "leaves" (so basically under the trees), within stone, close to the surface, in Forest and Taiga biomes, but I have had zero luck finding them. I liked the previous location better, in all honesty.

DawnDusk ore, on the other hand, can be found in Plains and Savanna biomes during dawn or dusk, no more than ten blocks under the ground. I haven't really been trying to find them yet, but the dawn and dusk timings seem like a bit of a pain in the ass.

So here's the question: What would be the most efficient way to mine these ores? I'm interested in learning new things about the game :)

Here's a picture of how I've tried to find Leaf Stone shards.
https://postimg.org/image/e5e298ngf/

PS: Is there any way to check to see which blocks have spawned in my world?

JOIN THE TEAM