Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By nightforest
#183823 So far I've been looking my problem up here on the forum but did not find anything, so I'm asking now.

I have a problem with Poké Loot Chests in the latest 1.10.2 beta nr. 5.

I as admin of a map want to create own hidden Loot chests for players. Now I've ran into several problems that I seem unable to solve.

Firstly, the loot chests are invisible when placing first, and I mean, not invisible in that there are sparkles emitting from it, but really invisible and only loads after relogging.

Seconly, when I loot them, they vanish, even tough I've set pixelmon.hocon config for loot chests to PL1D which should make them remain so other players can still loot them once in lifetime as well. Tested online as well by placing my singleplayer world online, my friend was unable to loot it after I looted it despite the config was taken over to multiplayer as well.

And third, I dont know if this is a missing feature because 1.10.2 is still in beta, but I'm unable to customize freshly placed Pokemon Loot chests. I do what http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pok%C3%A9Loot_Chest tells me to do, clicking the loot chests in different ways should customize it but actually absolutely nothing happens. And I always get random loot when I rightclick it, even if I hold no item, so visibility is not toggled but the item given to me instead. And I cant even put an own item inside because there is one already inside after placing :c . Or am I doing it wrong and it actually is customizable? Cant find anything about it how to do it other than this wiki which isnt working.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance. :)

By TheErrors
#183951 I submitted the same issue, and another person also had the same issue but all we got back was, "I have attempted this myself, but it is functioning as expected." If you can add your comments, and information to the bug report perhaps they can look at it again and see if there any additional information they need from us to fix it.

tracker.php?p=2&t=9855
JOIN THE TEAM