Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FluidCultist
#183533 I currently have issues with my world save where blocks are duplicated or need to be placed twice to appear, I posted a support ticket and was told I needed to update Forge.

My problem is I used the Pixelmon Launcher Beta to create the save and profile so I don't have any idea on how to update Forge (it won't allow me to update a non-.minecraft location). So can you please add the latest forge to the pixelmon launcher?

By MoeBoy76
#183578 simply download the forge installer jar and drop it into the profile editor and it will use that forge
By TheErrors
#183952 Trying to update my forge to 12.18.1.2073 however the Pixelmon Launcher only allows me to select 12.18.1.2013. I've Downloaded the forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2073-universal.jar from Forge and followed MoeBoy76 instructions. I does list it under the "Add Offical Sidemod" section. However when loading Minecraft/Pixelmon it still shows 12.18.1.2012 as the installed Forge version.

I've also tried creating a new profile without selecting the Forge version from the Pixelmon Launcher and drag/dropping the Forge .jar file but it won't let me complete the profile creation because it requires me to select the predefined Forge version listed (12.18.1.2012). I'm running Pixelmon 5.0.0-beta5 if it matters at all, but this seems more of a Pixelmon Launcher issue than a Pixelmon Mod issue. Any clarification or advice would be appreciated!

Thank you!
By MoeBoy76
#183985 You didn't follow my instructions at all, i said "forge installer" and you used the useless universal jar
By TheErrors
#184052 MoeBoy76, thank you for pointing out installer jar versus the universal jar.

forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2073-installer.jar has been successfully installed.
JOIN THE TEAM