Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By derpicidal
#182701 Why does the WIKI page say that all the plugins are updated to 4.3.X yet i have tried ALL of them and they ALL break my server running on pixelmon 4.3.0 Beta 5? This is very misleading and FRUSTRATING to deal with.

By Some Body
#182703 Beta 5 broke several sidemods; they are currently being fixed. As this is a beta period, there may be periods of time like this.

Also, sidemod developers are in charge of maintaining their own sidemods' documentation pages, which they sometimes forget to do.
By MoeBoy76
#182711 Side-mod pages generally don't get updated unless i add/remove/fix something and as SB said, they were working until beta5, the breakage i had 5 minutes to do a rebuild of several mods as i wasn't aware of the change
JOIN THE TEAM