Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By GabeTheGreat
#182367 Is there a way to make legends spawn faster or give a better chance other than going into the pixelmon config file or?

By MrMasochism
#182392 The only way to modify legendary spawn rate is to change the config, that can be done in game via the P key (in latest beta) or going to mods-> clicking on pixelmon->options
By bvanseghi
#182469 Well, there are some cheats you could do legitimately.

1). Finding Pokemon Easier:
- If the legendary spawns amongst foliage, burn it all to the ground, everything. Itll clear the land, which means the Pokemon will be easier to spot upon spawning.

2). Passing time:
For Pokemon like Kyogre or Lugia, that reside in ocean biomes, try passing the time. Do other things in the meantime, and the legendaries will seem to spawn quickly, although in reality it took time for them to.

Same goes for the legendary dogs.

3). Other things:
To find legendaries easier, fly on a Pokemon to get an aerial view.

For Mewtwo, you'll need a LOT of sheer resources, so do a 3x3 or 5x5 mine downward (like a hole) with a staircase. Then, every middle stair, strip mine as far as you want.

Or, dig stairs down, and then a hallway at the bottom, and strip mine on the sides.

4). Amidst:

Amidst is a program that draws a huge scale map from the seed you used to generate your world. The map it draws is EXACTLY the world you play in, without structures or entities. To find the rare biomes that legendaries spawn in, such as the Sunflower Plains biome or Desert M biome, use that.

Hope this helped!
JOIN THE TEAM