Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Torm04
#182261 Hello fellow trainers. In this post I am looking for opinions on a server that I am thinking of opening up. So basically I am thinking that the basis of the server will be built on the players themselves. In other words, there won't be official any official gyms or spawn areas. The players will spawn and start with their adventure. I will of course give a means of land protection and I think I will make more protection available through voting for the server on the site. I would like to let players build their own gyms that if good enough, can be protected and featured on the server. The server will more or less be decided by the players. I'm even looking to let the players decide the name of the server.

So I ask, how do you guys feel about this? Do you think this would be a good idea?

JOIN THE TEAM