Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
User avatar
By MrMasochism
#20904 We will put the whole thing up to a massive poll when gen 1 is finished. I'd be surprised if what was chosen was not "lets do all gens" and I'm happy for it to end that way with the proviso that we do not attempt any pokemon in the current gen of pokemon for obvious placatory reasons

By kungfumidget
#20941 It won't take a year this time round, we have a lot more people, but I agree with everything you're saying, but we are so going to end up with like 200 pokemon that nobody wants to do.
User avatar
By Sundial_MC
#20977
kungfumidget wrote:It won't take a year this time round, we have a lot more people, but I agree with everything you're saying, but we are so going to end up with like 200 pokemon that nobody wants to do.


Which I can do. I'm happy to model the less-liked ones
EXCEPT BIDOOF BECAUSE DOOF
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#20984
Sundial_MC wrote:EXCEPT BIDOOF BECAUSE DOOF

doof doof bidoof.
doof doof bidoof
Where is it from, I can't remember lol :mrgreen:
User avatar
By Sundial_MC
#20999
KuryoZT wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:EXCEPT BIDOOF BECAUSE DOOF

doof doof bidoof.
doof doof bidoof
Where is it from, I can't remember lol :mrgreen:


It's the Gen IV Rattata.
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#21000 I was not talking about the name bidoof, but the song that was from, something like poum poum pidoum, so yeah, that failed miserably, damn
Edit: found it, after a little research, it's from marylin monroe, "I wanna be loved by you" How are we linked, since I've never heard that song before is a total mystery to me, but I bet it was used somewhere and that's where I heard it, well my life isn't interesting enough that I should go to great lenght and explain it here. So I'm done with that joke, it still failed miserably
User avatar
By Sundial_MC
#21025
KuryoZT wrote:I was not talking about the name bidoof, but the song that was from, something like poum poum pidoum, so yeah, that failed miserably, damn
Edit: found it, after a little research, it's from marylin monroe, "I wanna be loved by you" How are we linked, since I've never heard that song before is a total mystery to me, but I bet it was used somewhere and that's where I heard it, well my life isn't interesting enough that I should go to great lenght and explain it here. So I'm done with that joke, it still failed miserably


... The horrible face of bidoof is staring at my face right now and I'm scared help do something about it awefjaole122431dfwsfsffe
User avatar
By Rados
#21107
MrMasochism wrote:We will put the whole thing up to a massive poll when gen 1 is finished. I'd be surprised if what was chosen was not "lets do all gens" and I'm happy for it to end that way with the proviso that we do not attempt any pokemon in the current gen of pokemon for obvious placatory reasons

Agreed, lets always stay behind 1 gen to avoid problems.
By kungfumidget
#21134
Rados wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:We will put the whole thing up to a massive poll when gen 1 is finished. I'd be surprised if what was chosen was not "lets do all gens" and I'm happy for it to end that way with the proviso that we do not attempt any pokemon in the current gen of pokemon for obvious placatory reasons

Agreed, lets always stay behind 1 gen to avoid problems.


what are you saying to a gen at a time?
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#21136
Rados wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:We will put the whole thing up to a massive poll when gen 1 is finished. I'd be surprised if what was chosen was not "lets do all gens" and I'm happy for it to end that way with the proviso that we do not attempt any pokemon in the current gen of pokemon for obvious placatory reasons

Agreed, lets always stay behind 1 gen to avoid problems.

you say that, but isn't there already gen5 pokemon in the mod? archen and its evolution are in, so should we take them out until gen6 is released?