Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
User avatar
By Tom_X
#20552 Even if many people didn't like them, the first generations were (awesome) and we should make them in order, it sounds odd to have Gen 1 and Gen 4-5 in-game
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#20554
Tom_X wrote:Even if many people didn't like them, the first generations were (awesome) and we should make them in order, it sounds odd to have Gen 1 and Gen 4-5 in-game

And a good argument for that would be evolution line, because some gen1-2 poke got new (pre)evolution in gen3-4, so making the pokemons in generation order is just logical.
User avatar
By SPG
#20556 honesty, it doesnt matter, as long as we dont have soething like elctavire, but we dont have electabuzz, then we wont have a problem, so going in any order doesnt matter. sure, it would look nicer, but mroe models the better, i would just like it that if someone makes legendaries or starters, they look nice
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#20560 It'd seems weird to me though, having like that example of yours. But maybe we're rare thinking that way, in that case, it can't be helped.
But yeah, more starters and legendaries would be nice, since the later the gen, the more legendaries appear.(5,6,10...) so, but first, still gotta finish this 1st gen, there are still a bunch, small number, but still a bunch.
User avatar
By SPG
#20562
KuryoZT wrote:It'd seems weird to me though, having like that example of yours. But maybe we're rare thinking that way, in that case, it can't be helped.
But yeah, more starters and legendaries would be nice, since the later the gen, the more legendaries appear.(5,6,10...) so, but first, still gotta finish this 1st gen, there are still a bunch, small number, but still a bunch.

dont get me wrong, i would love to go in order, but after seeing what has happened with gen 1 with this past year, we shouldnt do it, it would just be stupid
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#20567 Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot to take time into account, I blame it on being here only for a month or so. The other thing I noticed, I might be wrong though, is that most people here are from gen 4-5, meaning they haven't really played the old version like others did. (I mean some weren't even born when red\blue came out right?, not that it'd matter now) And so, some modelers just want to get this gen1 done with, and go directly to gen5, is this right?
User avatar
By SPG
#20569
KuryoZT wrote:Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot to take time into account, I blame it on being here only for a month or so. The other thing I noticed, I might be wrong though, is that most people here are from gen 4-5, meaning they haven't really played the old version like others did. (I mean some weren't even born when red\blue came out right?, not that it'd matter now) And so, some modelers just want to get this gen1 done with, and go directly to gen5, is this right?

actually, most are from gen 3, it is sad really, they missed out on gen 2, and didnt get the true glory of it with the remakes
By kungfumidget
#20714 Its just gonna be a mess, the only reason people are doing the less liked ones now if because we have to so that we can move onto the next gen to get their cool pokemon, its just gonna leave us with like 200 pokemon that no one cares about.
JOIN THE TEAM