Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
karrybird wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:you say that, but isn't there already gen5 pokemon in the mod? archen and its evolution are in, so should we take them out until gen6 is released?

NO NO NO
a hundred times NO
without archen in the game, i would be very sad.

and please, why is this even an issue? why can't we just make the pokemon we want after this gen? going in order is so stupid. i bet about half of gen 2 nobody cares about, nobody will want every pokemon that's in it.
there's already pokemon from later gens in, this "messy" kinda thing you guys are talking about makes no sense. and i'm not waiting several years to get to gen 5 pokemon, 'cause you guys know that's how long it will take to get through all these things. and the amount of lag this extreme number of pokemon will cause? my god, my computer will never survive...

We will make it a poll that way people can decide. I'd be surprised if your point of view isn't carried by the majority karry but we will not be allowing any current gen pokemon to be modelled while they remain the current gen. This is a policy we have decided on and are definite on. No negotiation

By karrybird
MrMasochism wrote:We will make it a poll that way people can decide. I'd be surprised if your point of view isn't carried by the majority karry but we will not be allowing any current gen pokemon to be modelled while they remain the current gen. This is a policy we have decided on and are definite on. No negotiation

wait, i'm confused, you worded that a little strangely but i guess you mean don't model pokemon that aren't first gen?
By MrMasochism
#21320 What would change with spawning? Adding more pokemon to the mod doesn't increase the number of pokemon spawning it just increases the number of types spawning
By Rados
#21372 Not true at all, everyone has their own opinion of which gen is the best, I like all gens really, but I haven't played gen 4 as much as gen 3 or 2, its all a matter of opinion
JOIN THE TEAM